Introducing the Screaming Eagles!
Looking for Program Leaders
The Screaming Eagles are on hiatus, while we look for program leaders. We have lots of eager volunteers ready to get at it, however we are missing that crucial leadership role.
We will be looking to launch again in Spring 2019!
Interested? Contact Rich Zahn
South Delta United is proud to bring soccer to kids who may have been left on the sidelines in the past.
SDU Screaming Eagles is an adapted soccer program for children of all abilities, run by coaches experienced with special needs kids. The 1 hour practices will provide a supportive environment for individuals with developmental and physical needs, so they can be active, learn new skills and be part of a team.
Spring Session details
- 11:00 am Sundays at Holly Grass field in Ladner
- Exact dates to be determined
- 1 hour session
If you are new to the Screaming Eagles, please print and fill out this form, to help us learn more about your child: Player Information Form
- We will offer 1 hour practices that involve various stations to target soccer skills in a safe, supportive, non-competitive environment.
- The program is run by staff coaches, with 1 on 1 support for those children that require it from our older players and volunteers.
- Cost is $40.00 and includes a T-shirt
Open to children between the ages of 5-17 with developmental disabilities
GEAR required: Shorts or track pants.
About South Delta Utd
South Delta United Soccer Club’s primary focus is to provide a total, well-rounded and positive soccer experience for the player, coach, referee, and parent. All SDU programming is put together with the CSA's Long Term Player Development Plan in mind.